...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

If the Sun Refused to Shine...

With this blog completing its third month soon, and Thanksgiving happening here in America this week, I thought it might be good to give a couple acknowledgments right about now. With holidays and a handful of expected sales coming up, it's best to get this out of the way now.

Obviously, I thank you, the readers, for stopping by. I don't know who you are, though I certainly hazard guesses often (so if you're reading like I think you are, Hulk Hogan, please don't buy these shirts just to rip them. Many are limited edition, and that is not fair). Still, those of you who stop by often, or plan to, or send links along to friends, it is much appreciated. There is still much in my head to toss around and out at you, so I hope you continue enjoying what you read and stopping by. Don't feel shy about subscribing to my blog either... I swear, it's exciting for both of us.

As a blogger, it might come as a surprise that I don't read much of anything from the shirt world outside of the occasional stumble onto an article. This is partly to maintain a shred of originality, and partly because I'm ineffably lazy. Even Compete-Tee-Tion, by friend-of-the-blog and collaborator of doom MJ, is something I try to check out only after making my weekly decisions on what I'll be discussing. It is therefore with a sense of gratitude and embarrassment that I acknowledge a couple acknowledgements. First, a quick thank you to TeeReader, a one-stop shop for tee blogs and their updates. I'm a couple tiers better than the bottom, and I am perfectly fine with that! Second, and more dramatically, I just recently noticed that PopCultureTees called us "an entirely enjoyable read" well over a month ago. In the words of Grover, "I am so embarrassed!" There's a vast array of posts that have caught my eye already just browsing, so to make up for my not noticing, go say hi to Liz and soak up some more tees. Then come back here. I know we're in an open relationship, but I miss you when you're gone, baby.

No rest for the wicked this Thanksgiving week, so feel free to pop in any time and see what I'm stuffing this turkey with. Hint: it's probably made of cotton. And if we're all lucky, we might even see a holiday primer early next month. Keep tuning in, and thank you for all the tuning you've already done.

No comments: