...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Give a Hoot pt. 1

We could go on about Rob Gould's "Midnight Visitor" for a while if we wanted... about the awesome color choices, the charming drawing, the line of ominous and adorable being straddled. However, I think curator Wotto sums it up best:

In the circles that Mr Gould dwells I assure you all that this tee IS in fact LEGENDARY.

Anyway, It's awesome. That owl is in your house right now.


There really is no more to say. Either you love it (and I do) or you're wrong. My only complaint is this: stop it, Teefury, with the printing awesome stuff when I cannot afford it!

If you can swing an extra $11 yourself, and you agree this is the stuff of legends, you have until Midnight EST to pick one up, before it is lost to the sands of time and left to the whim of errant shirt boutiques which may be wise enough to pick it up later.

2 comments:

snarkygal said...

"There really is no more to say. Either you love it (and I do) or you're wrong."

That sentence wraps up my problem with you Adder. On Woot and everywhere else.....

Adder said...

admittedly, that is one of my favorite things about me! To each their own.