...

Monday, January 5, 2009

Timberland prints! Hoorah!

For the second week in a row, Threadless has proven to know what's up, printing yet another former contest watch superstar. The print, Timberland by Peachbeach, looks absolutely perfect, just like I thought it would... it fills the shirt perfectly, and the colors look great together. As I said back in my contest watch for the week of October 30th, besides having such a classic palette, I love the style, I love the patterns, and I double-love the critters roaming around the scene... and while white is never my first choice, my last Threadless cart was over half whites and cremes, and I have no qualms about the same thing happening next time if that's what Threadless goes and prints the awesome stuff on. Which is to say, you should buy this up.

No comments: