...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

MOUTHFAAAACE!

So, what better way to use our 300th post than with one of the first tees we fell in love with here? Mouthface, by Hands_on_Fire, is finally printing, and it's doing so at what would be my favorite little site out there even if I wasn't affiliated: Tilteed.

Sadly, it's a limited tee, which means it's only available for 72 hours (Sunday, 12pacific, for those uncertain), but that doesn't make it less awesome. The characterization on the piece is brilliant, with so much friendly charm in the creepy, crazy characters. There's even a little Rat Fink flair in mouthpet, funking up the seemingly indie-cool, hoodie-rocking mouthface himself. Or herself. The illustration is top-notch as well, allowing this bizarre creature to take shape and come alive. It's totally unique, and pretty damn wearable in its own right. I can't wait to get mine.

As I recall, this is the third tee to print from our first contest watch ever. I feel as though that should be my next goal... find a way to get the last two printed. But for now, let us revel in this one, one of the first tees I truly needed from my blog days. Don't forget to pick one up... you'll regret it if you don't.

No comments: